It’s a new year and below you will find ideas for making this a great year for our church and for yourself.
Please help us plan for the year ahead and make sense of the year behind us by filling out this brief survey.
Dive more deeply into the Bible this year:
- Download this simple Bible Reading Checklist PDF.
- Or if you would like more variety and portability, check out YouVersion.com’s Reading Plans and this blog post which will help you pick the right one. (YouVersion also has great mobile apps for iPhone, Android and Blackberry for all you tech savvy folks out there).
Pick up a new book for the new year! A few recommendations:
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young – A 365 Day Devotional Reader.
- Radical by David Platt.
- Crazy Love by Frances Chan
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- Fearless by Max Lucado
To go even deeper:
- Read your Bible along with a good commentary, like the Life Application New Testament Commentary. This is the one that Pat mentioned in his sermon a few weeks ago.